Niall, Finn, Terri
Niall - order new stickers
Niall - enable TeSS tagging for for-profits
Niall - investigate Twitter feed; don’t pursue ‘spotlights
a work in progress… need an automated feed (not enough resource to do this ‘personally’).
CT: There is a big training community on Twitter. http://hashtagify.me can help to gain traction in the Twittersphere - it can help to show which tags to use/follow. Could also be used for scientific topics/domain of application.
Niall to notify Terri when the workflow is sufficiently stable to allow Terri to make edits.
- Documentation about schema.org adoption being drafted by Martin Cook
- de.NBI, SIB, CSC.fi are all prepared to integrate schema.org in their site. Need to send them documentation
- Meeting with EBI about a JSON API they have. Also keen on adopting schema.org
- Oncourse funding is running out so they're keen on getting it in TeSS while they have a bit of dev time
- Been working on Belgian and French feeds - ironing out bugs.
- Need to drive forward with the workflow creation workshop
- Submitted software demo abstract to NETTAB
- Import Common Workflow Language workflows as base to create workflow discussed with Michael Crusoe
- TeSS to go to TCC - funding secured but won't be until at least after December
- TeSS now included in Bioschemas implementation study
- Writing article about the integration with bio.tools - not sure if best saved for long TeSS paper though
- Feedback on Registry integration from a user perspective Implementation study
- Also a material button on events - for events that have training materials attached
- Search bar for tools in edit material form
- ORCID integration -- proposed as BD2K collaboration
- Rewrite of Events metadata