WP11, Accelerating the ELIXIR Training Programme (Chris Ponting, UK and Patricia Palagi, CH): The life science community is estimated at 500,000 people, drawn from across the spectrum of individuals ranging from researchers and bioinformaticians, to tool developers and infrastructure operators.
This WP has two principal objectives:
- To build a sustainable training infrastructure for ELIXIR’s community - encompassing both a technical infrastructure and training expertise, as well as mechanisms for guaranteeing quality of training.
- To develop and deliver training in topics selected as training gaps within the ELIXIR community in selected application areas (namely WP6 to 9 Use Cases).
- EXCELERATE proposal
- Draft TeSS proposal for EXCELERATE
- WP11 kick-off meeting agenda
- WP11 kick-off meeting - TeSS slides
- e-Learning workshop - co-located with he WP11 kick-off