Scufl2 has moved to Apache (incubator)
Information in this section is out of date!
The definition of a processor.
- Bundle path:
Processors should be described in the same file as their containing workflow.
Each processor must have a scufl2:name, which uniquely identifies this processor within its owning workflow.
Processors are globally identified as <http://ns.taverna.org.uk/2010/researchObject/$researchId/workflow/$workflowName/processor/$processorName/> - for instance <http://ns.taverna.org.uk/2010/researchObject/28f7c554-4f35-401f-b34b-516e9a0ef731/workflow/Helloworld/processor/Hello/>.
Within the workflow bundle the processors should be linked to relatively, for instance <processor/Hello> within a workflow file, or <workflow/Helloworld/processor/Hello> within a profile file.
This example defines the processor "Hello" in the workflow "Helloworld". It contains one processor input port "name" and one processor output port "greeting". Additionally te processor has a dispatch stack and an iteration strategy stack.
The nested resources for this workflow, such as InputProcessorPort , OutputProcessorPort, DispatchStack, IterationStrategyStack and their children should be described in the same file as owning workflow itself. Additional metadata should be added to an
- scufl2:name (required) gives the programmatic short-name for this processor within this particular workflow. This must be unique among the other processors.
- scufl2:inputProcessorPort (optional) All processor input ports defined for this processor.
- scufl2:outputProcessorPort (optional) All processor output ports defined for this processor.
- scufl2:dispatchStack (optional) The dispatch stack for this processor.
- scufl2:iterationStrategyStack (optional) The IterationStrategyStack, required if more than 1 input is connected
All nested processor resources should also be defined in the same archive file as this workflow. Their URIs must be relative to this processor, their type and scufl2:name. So for instance <processor/Hello/out/greeting> is a scufl2:OutputProcessorPort in <processor/Hello>, and has a scufl2:name "greeting".