Attending and Minuting
Attending: Katy, Stian, Jits, Alan, Frank, David, Ian, Alex, Marco, Morris
Actions from Previous Meeting
- Paolo: to agree with Marco on his trip to Amsterdam (ongoing)
- Stuart: to set an agenda for the 8-9 April meeting in Manchester with Marco (done)
- Alan: to send an email to Neil on facts and figures (ongoing)
- Alan: to put stories on web site for users to vote on (ongoing)
- Alan: to go through the web site design with Carole (ongoing)
- Carole: to writeup the myExperiment meeting's decisions and send it to Marco (ongoing)
- Bharati: to write the documentation for the myProxy plugin (done)
- Alan: to write the style guide for javahelp (done)
- Alan: to tag the Taverna workflow workbench examples group. (done)
- Alan: to ensure the annotated versions are used in the 1.7.1 release (done)
- Tom: to put his user-oriented non-technical T2 slides on the EBI website and send link to Paolo and Paul (done)
- Stian: to ensure that "dubious examples" are not included in the release (done)
- Franck and Paul: to test out 1.7.1 as sent out by Stuart (done)
- Ian: to write the release notes for Taverna 1.7.1 (done)
- Stuart: to put the selected stories on the Wiki and break them into tasks and firm-up the estimates (ongoing).
OMII Operations and Management
Report back/Upcoming from Team A
Ian: Involved in 1.7.1 release and also doing do provianance work.
Report back/Upcoming from Team B
Attended Open Repository Conference, useful for BioCatalogue project.
Discussions going whether to reimplement some of myExperiment components by considering scalability, support to existing users, etc...
Report back/Upcoming from Team C
Stian and David involved in release 1.7.1 .
Alex working on security API.
Bharathi: MyProxy Plugin, GridSAM documentation.
Report back/Upcoming from Team Frog
Alan: Working on health checkers. Updated documents. Identified failing workflows.
Report back/Upcoming from Training, Outreach and Curation
Frank working on Soaplab Services, Mouse Resources.
He is going to France for training.
Round-table from Floating Team Members
Marco asked for eScience workshop for managers.
Upcoming Milestones/Cross Team Scheduling Issues
Support Hat and JIRA Review (alternate weeks)
T2 Process Discussion
The process is going on
Talk about Molgenis by Morris
Any Other Business (AOB)
Minuting for the Next Meeting
Paolo: to agree with Marco on his trip to Amsterdam
Stuart: to set an agenda for the 8-9 April meeting in Manchester with Marco
Alan: to send an email to Neil on facts and figures
Alan: to put stories on web site for users to vote on
Carole: to writeup the myExperiment meeting's decisions and send it to Marco
Stuart: to put the selected stories on the Wiki and break them into tasks and firm-up the estimates
Katy: to talk to Soaplab people regarding Bela's problems.
Katy: to send Giles details to Tom for Developers workshop.
Jits: to discuss MyExperiment with Morris.
Katy: to write stories for nested workflows failures .
Tom: to send T2 document MyGrid List.
Katy: to create a story involving workflow inputs and output obvious in interface.
Previous meeting: 2008-04-01
Next meeting: 2008-04-15