- Meeting Agenda/Minutes
- Attending and Minuting
- Actions from Previous Meeting
- OMII Operations and Management
- T2 Progress Overview
- Report back/Upcoming from Team A
- Report back/Upcoming from Team B
- Report back/Upcoming from Team Frog
- Report back/Upcoming from Team Tom
- Report back/Upcoming from Training, Outreach and Curation
- Report back/Upcoming from BioAssist
- Round-table from Floating Team Members
- Upcoming Milestones/Cross Team Scheduling Issues
- Support Hat and JIRA Review (alternate weeks)
- Upcoming Meetings
- Funding News
- Any Other Business (AOB)
- Minuting for the Next Meeting
- Previous/Next Minutes
Attending and Minuting
attending: Carole, Katy, Marco, Jits, Stuart, Paolo, David, John, Alex, Constantinos, Alan, Baharati, Ian, Tom
Actions from Previous Meeting
- Marco: Notes on Bioassist meeting to be circulated: completed
- Marco: Conclude all portal work with Stuart: not sure what that means
- Marco: Set up data meeting: rewrite in a new action
- Antoon: Set up Bio Group meeting: not here
- Carole: Choose attendee for All Hands meeting (NESC meeting in July 17-18) : ongoing
- Tom: Forward email from caGrid to Alex ongoing : ongoing
- Stuart: Sort out travel/hotel arrangement for OMII-UK face 2 face : completed
- Stuart: Check if Tom needs hotel in Southampton :completed
- Alan: Ask Neil about paper publishing metric :Neil needs more info ... transformed in a new action
- Stuart: Bump selected stories to next iteration :ongoing
- Stuart: Announce daily IRC chat (16:00) to myGrid list :Stuart will send a email around again
- Stuart: Book room for Moteur visit: completed
- Paolo: Check with Katy if Johan has booked room in a hotel: completed
OMII Operations and Management
Discuss the board meeting next Friday
Evaluated F2F in Southampton. The general view is that it all went all. few stuff to point out:
-The end was a bit rushed
-Some session were very rushed through. e.g OMII Authz
As a result the next F2F meeting will be spread in 2 days.
We need someone to follow up different activities started during the F2F meeting
Carole expects the person not to be Tom as he is leaving soon.
Carole: how do we behave for people contributing our codes?
T2 Progress Overview
Review of the progress of the first iteration. Most of the issues were completed.
A meeting is set today to decide the issues for the second iteration
Report back/Upcoming from Team A
Paolo: writing queries and testing them.
Report back/Upcoming from Team B
Jits: working on packs
Took part of the BioCatalogue kick off meeting
Jits did some admin stuff for Biocatalogue.
Report back/Upcoming from Team Frog
Alan: Instance Soap not delivered yet... hopefully by the end of this week
WORKFLOW monitor goind well but needs a new name according to Tom
myGrid posters sent away.
The website style needs some more work
What do we do with the old workflow repository?
Report back/Upcoming from Team Tom
nothing to report
Report back/Upcoming from Training, Outreach and Curation
Katy: took part of Biocatogue and ONDEX kick off meeting
She is organising Rob Procter Taverna training.
She is going to the metadata workshop in Australia
Franck: selected a number of web services to annotate for the biocatalogue meeting
He's managed to annotate REST, BioMoby, Soaplab and WSDL services. Currently annotating using Microsoft word.
Report back/Upcoming from BioAssist
Marco: New project BIORANGE coming soon 23-24/June
Made progress on security issues with the Grid.
New chair of the BioAssist core will start soon
Round-table from Floating Team Members
Upcoming Milestones/Cross Team Scheduling Issues
Support Hat and JIRA Review (alternate weeks)
Handover from Ian/Stian to Alan.
Martin Senger (Wednesday).
Jeremy Cook (29th - 30th May).
Katy: Metadata meeting in Australia
ALL hand meeting: Not sure who is going yet
Provenance meeting 23-may in Edinburgh: Paolo is going
Any Other Business (AOB)
Minuting for the Next Meeting
Previous meeting: 2008-04-29
Next meeting: 2008-05-20
(Remember to create the next meeting page and copy over the actions. Go to myGrid meetings and do
Add Content ->
Add Page. If you create it by clicking from here then the this page will be the parent and the new page won't be listed from myGrid meetings. If that's the case, you can click
Edit next to the Location to change the parent to myGrid meetings.)