- Meeting Agenda/Minutes
- Attending and Minuting
- Actions from Previous Meeting
- OMII Operations and Management
- T2 Progress
- Report back/Upcoming from Team A
- Report back/Upcoming from Team B
- Report back/Upcoming from Team C
- Report back/Upcoming from Team Frog
- Report back/Upcoming from Team Tom
- Report back/Upcoming from Training, Outreach and Curation
- Report back/Upcoming from BioAssist
- Round-table from Floating Team Members
- Upcoming Milestones/Cross Team Scheduling Issues
- Support Hat and JIRA Review (alternate weeks)
- Upcoming Meetings
- Funding News
- Any Other Business (AOB)
- Minuting for the Next Meeting
- New actions
- Previous/Next Minutes
Someone could not make it
Attending and Minuting
Attending: Carole, Charlotte, Alex, Stuart, Ian, Bharathi, Alan, John, Stian, Franck, Jits
Actions from Previous Meeting
* Stuart, Paolo: arrange data meeting with Marco - deferred till June (with Paolo)
* Antoon: Set up Bio Group meeting - new action on Franck to contact Antoon
* Stuart: Discuss with Constantinos the guidelines for people contributing to Taverna's code - ongoing, with Constantinos (there is a concrete case - RServe processer contribution, T1 to T2)
* Alan/Katy: check reply to Erasmus medical centre (Rotterdam) regards their Taverna enquiry
* Tom: e-mail design/thoughts on activity palette - ongoing
* Stuart: wiki page to list T1 artifacts and comment "clean, unclean, old mygrid, external" - ongoing
* Marco: send platform annual reports to the mygrid list - he did this, then asked us not to look at them
* Paul: send out URL for bio ID changer - ongoing
OMII Operations and Management
Stuart + Ian - doing contextual views. Good progress but slow progress (GUI stuff). String constant and BioMart done.
Alan - had a meeting with Paul to go through UI issues. Has been written up on the wiki (link).
Alex - got username/password working. Had to redesign the UI she was working on. Working on the signatures in the meantime. Need to sync up with the BioCatalogue work.
Activity palette work?
Report back/Upcoming from Team A
Report back/Upcoming from Team B
Packs work is going well. Basic functionality has been implemented and is now being alpha tested by friends and family.
Jits - next few days in Southampton, for work with WHIP, work with Chemists, discussions on Packs and the management meeting.
Franck - working on the model (for BioCatalogue).
Report back/Upcoming from Team C
Report back/Upcoming from Team Frog
Alan - InstantSoap front - can do command line applications. But docs bad.
Report back/Upcoming from Team Tom
Report back/Upcoming from Training, Outreach and Curation
Franck - working on next newsletter (to be distributed during OGF).
Report back/Upcoming from BioAssist
Round-table from Floating Team Members
Upcoming Milestones/Cross Team Scheduling Issues
Support Hat and JIRA Review (alternate weeks)
Alex on support hat now. Oh wait, she's at OGF. So she can swap later.
ISMB - need a technical person to go with Katy. Spoke about Jits possibly representing myExperiment.
Carole - nearly on closure for contract with caGrid; SysMo as well; Obesity e-Labs - workshop / advisory board meeting on 10th June.
Any Other Business (AOB)
Stian asked about contracts and contract extensions. Carole explained that she will be sorting this out.
Minuting for the Next Meeting
* Franck: contact Antoon about setting up Bio Group meeting
* Stuart: set up Taverna developer workshop, based on the conversation had on "webinars" and so on.
* Alex: organise a chat specifically for security (maybe joining one of the BioCatalogue/myExperiment chats)
Previous meeting: 2008-05-20
Next meeting: 2008-06-03
(Remember to create the next meeting page and copy over the actions. Go to myGrid meetings and do
Add Content ->
Add Page. If you create it by clicking from here then the this page will be the parent and the new page won't be listed from myGrid meetings. If that's the case, you can click
Edit next to the Location to change the parent to myGrid meetings.)