Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Meeting agenda/minutes

Please read the notes in the above photos when reading the minutes below

Actions from previous meeting

  • Shoaib: Cloud/taverna/sequencing/A4A + galaxy/taverna flyers needed - ongoing
  • Rob: App4Andy VM that can be distributed - no longer relevant
  • DdeR and Shoaib - reassign to Carole: Galaxy myExp integration - back with us - need to decide who does this and with what money. Done (Decision made)
  • Katy : Update the BioVel tutorial on myExperiment to include the extra steps
  • Carole: Galaxy myExp integration - decide who, and with what money. Done

Dave's updates

  • Moving ahead with myExp-Galaxy, discussing in 11am meeting tmrw
  • Roadmapping myExp-Wf4Ever-dLibra, need to add Galaxy, Scape, Biovel, ...
  • governance - meeting with Outereach

Research

  • The regular research meeting will take place 2pm-3pm on Thursdays
  • ISA Nature Genetics paper released (which includes sysmo)

Event

  • Khalid and Stian are attending the 2nd F2F W3C provenance meeting
  • There is a Helio workshop on Wednesday
  • Users meeting announced - 26-27 March

New Actions

  • Shoaib to ask Paul, Andy's PhD Student to give a talk
  • Katy to put workflows that are useful for Sysmo on myExperiment
  • Alan to give a talk on how Sprints work
Labels
  • None