Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Meeting agenda/minutes

Please read the notes in the whiteboard photos when reading the minutes below

Attending and minuting

  • Attending: Stian, Stuart, Shoaib, Rob, Alasdair, Carole, Donal, Finn, Kristian, Helen, Matt, Sean, Khalid [skype]
  • Minuting: Donal

Actions from previous meeting

  • Andy Brass (2012-05-11): Ask german student to 
    • a) send Shoaib his report on KNIME (2012-06-22) Shoaib to follow up 
    • b) possibly present to mygrid team via skype or webcast
  • Stuart: email Stefan Muller to accept Amazon time, waiting to speak with Rob
  • Carole/Alasdair: (2012-06-22) Speak to Gerhard about KNIME
  • Katy/Stuart: (2012-06-22) Organise who will attend the Freiberg meeting 1 August DONE
  • Shoaib: (2012-06-22) Oversee drawing up of a list of servers that are centrally managed and have old/deprecated operating systems or are not actively being updated. Issues around production servers and research/development servers.
  • Shoaib/Alasdair/Christian: (2012-06-22) Identify needs for the Open PHACTS server
  • Shoaib: (2012-06-22) Talk with Duncan about publishing presentations on the MyGrid website

Whiteboard summaries

Decisions Made

none in meeting

New Actions

none in meeting

Notes

carole: "gigascience as endgame for wf4ever"
carole: speaking at eagle genomics meeting next year (-> sysmo paper)
carole: genomespace "working with us" on provenance
carole: assembling draft of uk elixir node
rob: looking to repurpose BOSC/ISMB talk on TSB to use with AstraZeneca

Labels
  • None