Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Meeting agenda/minutes

Please read the notes in the whiteboard photos when reading the minutes below

Attending and minuting

  • Attending: Ian, Alasdair, Fin, Kristian, Khalid, Shoaib, Helen, Matt, Duncan, Donal, Christian, Rob (Skype)
  • Minuting: Khalid

Actions from previous meeting

  • Andy Brass (2012-05-11): Ask german student to 
    • a) send Shoaib his report on KNIME (2012-06-22) Shoaib to follow up  (ongoing)
    • b) possibly present to mygrid team via skype or webcast (ongoing
  • Stuart: email Stefan Muller to accept Amazon time, waiting to speak with Rob (ongoing)
  •  
  • Carole/Alasdair: (2012-06-22) Speak to Gerhard about KNIME (ongoing)
  • Shoaib: (2012-06-22) Oversee drawing up of a list of servers that are centrally managed and have old/deprecated operating systems or are not actively being updated. Issues around production servers and research/development servers. (ongoing)
  • Shoaib/Alasdair/Christian: (2012-06-22) Identify needs for the Open PHACTS server (ongoing)
  • Shoaib/Duncan: (2012-06-22) Talk with Duncan about publishing presentations on the MyGrid website -progress - Duncan using Slideshare - Duncan to look into possibility of having a slideshare "group" (Done)
  • All: (2012-08-03) Send any presentations to Duncan for Slideshare (ongoing)
  • Duncan: (2012-08-03) Find out if anyone in Doug Kell grp using KNIME for possible presentation (ongoing)

Whiteboard Summaries

Decisions Made

none in meeting

New Actions

  • ChristianArrange a telecon with Gerhard to talk about their experience with Knime
  • Alanto get in touch with Thorton to investigate their needs in using Taverna with Fedora.
Labels
  • None