Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Meeting agenda/minutes

Please read the notes in the whiteboard photos when reading the minutes below

Attending and minuting

Attending: Finn, Matt, Khalid, Donal (minuting), Rob, Alan, Kristian, Ian, Christian, Katy (skype), Don (skype), Stian, Stuart

Actions from previous meeting (10 mins)

Christian: (2012-08-17) Arrange a telecon with Gerhard to talk about their experience with Knime - not done; ongoing
Andy Brass: (2012-05-11) Ask german student to possibly present to mygrid team via skype or webcast - not done — transfer to Shoaib for chasing up

Whiteboard summaries

Highlighted points

  • Suggestion to use Spin for component validation and sysmo templates.
  • Discussion of whether Taverna 3 would make a sensible point to switch to Java 7 (there are both upsides and downsides).

New Actions

Alan: (2012-10-26) Meeting (on Thursday?) with Katy on KEGG service transition, biomoby service ending, soaplab(?)

Actions

Alan: (2012-10-26) Meeting (on Thursday?) with Katy on KEGG service transition, biomoby service ending, soaplab(?)
Christian: (2012-08-17) Arrange a telecon with Gerhard to talk about their experience with Knime
Shoaib: (2012-05-11; modified 2012-10-26) Ask Andy Brass to ask german student to possibly present to mygrid team via skype or webcast

Labels
  • None