Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Meeting agenda/minutes

Please read the notes in the whiteboard photos when reading the minutes below

Attending and minuting

  • Attending: Ian, Christian (skype), David, Stian, Finn, Donald (skype), Stuart, Khalid, Alasdair (skype)
  • Minuting: khalid

Actions from previous meeting (10 mins)

Christian: ONGOING (2012-08-17) Arrange a telecon with Gerhard to talk about their experience with Knime.(email sent, waiting for reply) (ongoing)
Robert: email link about web services document to Ian and Christian. (Please include Alasdair as well) (done)
Stian: adding Donald to the calendar. (done)

Whiteboard summaries

  • Donal: I don't know if I will be able to unmute, but this week was reading SCAPE documents, "persuading" BioVeL to do a user story for security, and working on the changes for the last remaining HELIO paper (for FGCS). Next week will be the SCAPE meeting.
  • Alasdair: OPS Updates:
    • ChemSpider VoID finished (smile)
    • CSHALS tech talk accepted
    • Progress on defining chemistry profiles
    • Well accepted talk about dataset descriptions at W3C HCLS call
    • New standing item: Forthcoming paper deadlines
      • NAR Taverna paper (believe Katy has a draft)
      • SERVICES 2013 Deadline 1 March: Alasdair looking at background material, Rob has requested database dump
  • Katy: sysmo updates
    • working with Sebastian curth to update kegg workflows
    • ISBE kick-offs next week WP3,7 & 8
    • new rightfield collaboration with VUMC trait project
  • Christian:
    • Christian: OPS Updates: Working on and RDF schema of bridgeBD's DataSource Object
    • Christian: Workingt to map BridgeDB's DataSource objects used by WikiPathways to Uri Patterns
    • Christian: Refactoring Package names to be more confirm to existing BridgeDB package names
  • New standing item: Forthcoming paper deadlines
  • New standing item: Forthcoming paper deadlines
    • NAR Taverna paper (believe Katy has a draft)
    • SERVICES 2013 Deadline 1 March: Alasdair looking at background material, Rob has requested database dump

* NAR Taverna paper (believe Katy has a draft)
* SERVICES 2013 Deadline 1 March: Alasdair looking at background material, Rob has requested database dump

New Actions

Christian: ONGOING (2012-08-17) Arrange a telecon with Gerhard to talk about their experience with Knime.(email sent, waiting for reply).

Robert: email link about web services document to Ian and Christian. (Please include Alasdair as well). (done)

Shoaib: organize a meeting for brainstorming grant ideas.

Stuart/Katy: to put on the RightField website how RightField is related to DataUp and OntoMaton.

Alan: to push the work on supporting of tables in Taverna.

Donal: to be added to the BioMart mailing list.

Alasdair: Create grant writing page on wiki

Everybody: Write up anything that might feed into future grants

Everybody: to identify people that we may need to chase (spin) for (or to be included in) new grants.

Don: grant Finn access to the myExperiment server log

Labels
  • None