Please read the notes in the whiteboard photos/section
Note - this is a meta-meeting so - normal updates on the whiteboard, round table - particular highlights, problems and talk about next steps to help with cross project/product/theme alignment.
Attending and minuting
- Attending: Alan, Catarina, Finn, Natalie, Nick (Skype)
- Minuting: Finn (please check Minuters)
Minuter: Modify this page to update the status of existing actions, record new actions, highlights, decisions and followups below. Upload the new whiteboard pictures as attachments. Send individual emails to each person who has outstanding actions after the meeting.
Don't use copy-and-paste, go to the parent Minutes, and click Add From Template, where you select "Meta-Meeting". (You can edit the template if needed). Then copy over 'New actions' and any unresolved 'Previous actions' from last meeting minutes. To make life easier for the next minuter, pre-create the meeting in two weeks time and copy in the new actions as its 'Previous actions'.
Actions from previous meeting
- Stuart - organize infrastructure day - done
- Everyone - consider contribution to CW18, Cardiff, 26-28 March - attendance, workshops, what would be good prizes - ongoing
- Shoaib - check status of vegetarian food with Taste of Manchester - wontfix
- Everyone - put holidays into calendar - ongoing
Nick's update: 1st week (new starter) - meetings with team (esp. Carole & Shoaib), HR/induction paperwork (emails, badge, traveller profile, etc). Currently collating task list for prioritization with Carole, and requesting updates from those tasks already underway.
Niall updates: at GOBLET all hands this week. Hosted a workshop to create new bioschemas specs for describing training stuff. Went well - much writing up to do
- Everyone - consider contribution to CW18, Cardiff, 26-28 March - attendance, workshops, what would be good prizes
- Everyone - put holidays into calendar