Changing Taverna preferences
The style and performance of Taverna can be configured by changing the Preferences. These can be accessed under the Taverna menu on a Mac and File on Windows and Linux.
Select a section to set preferences for in the column on the left.
- Help will bring up Taverna Workbench's help system
- Reset will reset the shown preferences to those that were last applied. This button only resets the shown preferences. For example, resetting the HTTP proxy preferences will not affect any changes you have made to the myExperiment preferences.
- Apply saves the shown preferences. It does not save any of the other preferences.
Unless you press Apply, any changes you have done will be lost when you close the preferences pop-up window or choose another preference section.
Standard preference sections
- Data and provenance preferences
- Diagram preferences
- HTTP proxy preferences
- myExperiment preferences
- Service Catalogue preferences
- Service providers preferences
- Tool invocation preferences
- Validation report preferences
- Workbench preferences
- Memory allocation
- Taverna home directory
- Interaction preferences
- Components preferences
Installed plugins might have added additional preferences not listed here.