Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Taverna allows you to provide example values for your workflow inputs which can be subsequently used to run the workflow.
Adding an Example Value
1. Right-click your workflow input in the Workflow Diagram and select Show details.
Details of the selected workflow input will be displayed in the Workflow Explorer.
2. Click on Annotations in the detail view to expand it.
3. Add your workflow example in the Example space provide.
Using an Example Value
Taverna can use the examples you supply to run a workflow
- Select Run Workflow from the File menu.
- In the Run workflow dialog you should see the example you supplied.
- Click New value and Taverna will automatically select your example value for that specific workflow input.
This feature does not support example values as list.