The code and definitions for SCUFL2 are kept in the GitHub project scufl2.
- scufl2-api Java Beans for working with SCUFL2
- scufl2-t2flow .t2flow import from Taverna 2
- scufl2-rdfxml .wfbundle import/export (RDF/XML)
- scufl2-usecases Example code covering SCUFL2 use cases4
- scufl2-rdf Pure RDF export/import (out of date)
- scufl2-scufl SCUFL 1 .xml import from Taverna 1
- scufl2-validation API for validating a Scufl2 workflow bundle
- scufl2-validation-correctness Validate correctness of Scufl2 workflow definition
- scufl2-validation-structural Validate that a Scufl2 workflow definition is structurally sound
- scufl2-validation-integration Integration tests for scufl2-validation modules
The simplest way to use the SCUFL2 API is as Maven dependencies. See #Maven modules above.
Typical use of the Scufl2 API will depend on the three modules