- Support for SoapLab2
- Configuring/saving of the service/activities palette
- Loading a workflow that uses unknown types of activities - should be clean
- Must reduce the start-up time of Taverna Workflow
- Must limit the disabling of plugins to those that can be sensibly disabled
- Need document that describes differences from freefluo engine
The ICE Core Taverna (from the SAMPO people) is very nice. It has Python processors. It also is able to do "clever" input browsing by knowing the semantic type of the input and only showing those. You can also save "input sets" either together in a directory or specified by a file.