The SCUFL2 API provides Java classes that can be used independently from Taverna to inspect, modify and generate SCUFL2 workflows.
The code and definitions for SCUFL2 are kept in the GitHub project scufl2.
- scufl2-api Java Beans for SCUFL2 objects (and currently XML import/export)
- scufl2-t2flow .t2flow import (and later export)
- scufl2-rdf RDF export (and later import)
- scufl2-usecases Example code covering SCUFL2 use cases
The simplest way to use the SCUFL2 API is to use Maven.
See https://github.com/myGrid/scufl2-examples/blob/master/pom.xml for an updated example. In short, add:
- 0.9.1 Fixes Workflow Bundle file locking issue on Windows
- 0.9 First public release
- 0.5 First internal release
Examples of using the Scufl2 API are available as a separate Github project scufl2-examples.