You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version. Compare with Current · View Page History
myGrid State of the Nation
- extensions need to be rich enough to support replay/rerun/partial rerun.
- should be able to take in grey-box provenance from external tools.
- needs to capture user actions and decisions.
- Using wfdesc to describe the workflows within components.
- Using RightField (Note Kristina's observations).
- Runtime (Input/output formats, etc)
- Components are:
- SP compliant
- Should bleed between all tools.
- So an annotation on a workflow in myExp should be attached to the workflow, not stuck in myExp.
- USE SCUFL2
- SCUFL2 need to go into the WfE hackathons
- WfE will do this via back door
- Needs to be owned by someone
Structured object support
- Tables are important
- Working with workflow fragments
- -> components
- Workflow diagram output
- Workflow simplification
- Folding services up (hiding/grouping/blocking)
- Workbench is the component maker
- Data formats
- Data Bundle needs to be owned.
- Kym and Bamdad to present their work. (Carole to arrange)