Requirements for Taverna 3 data bundles.
For history, see previous specification idea from 2011: 2011-02 Data bundle
Taverna Data bundles:
- structured folder layout which form a distributable ZIP archive
- purpose of containing data for or from workflow runs, ie. replace old "baclava"
- should be possible to contain/embed workflow bundle
- should contain provenance of workflow run (ie. be a Workflow Run Bundle)
- should be possible to embed intermediate values
- based on a proposed "RO bundle" (See below).
With estimates in 'ideal developer-time' (Stian).
RO bundle specification: (3d)
- a ZIP archive of a Wf4Ever Research Object
- how the ZIP archive is structured, ie. what is the manifest, folders and metadata required.
- Described according to RO model; so supports annotations, provenance etc.
- Modulus of SCUFL2 Workflow Bundle specification.
RO bundle Java API:
- based on OWLAPIv3 and Java 7 Filesystem providers
- Work in Progress (Stian)
Updated Data Bundle specification:
- based on the RO bundle
- To be used by developers in BioVel implementing this in Ruby
- Defines similar structures as the old 2011-02 Data bundle document:
- Individual data values (String, bytes, URL)
- Error documents
Data Bundle Java API:
- based on RO Bundle Java API
- high level exposure of Taverna data structures creation and browsing