Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version. Compare with Current ·  View Page History

Meeting Agenda/Minutes

Apologies

Stian 

Attending and Minuting

Attending:

Minuting: Ian

Actions from Previous Meeting

  • Stuart, Paolo to arrange data meeting with Marco
  • Antoon: Set up Bio Group meeting:
  • Carole: Choose attendee for All Hands meeting (NESC meeting in July 17-18)
  • Tom: Forward email from caGrid to Alex  ongoing 
  • Alan: Send names of projects using Taverna to Neil 
  • Stuart: Bump selected stories to next iteration
  • Stuart: Announce daily IRC chat (16:00) to myGrid list
  • Alex: Find out what Machiel is doing on security.
  • Stuart: Discuss with Constantinos the guidelines for people contributing to Taverna's code

OMII Operations and Management

T2 Progress Overview

Report back/Upcoming from Team A

Report back/Upcoming from Team B

Report back/Upcoming from Team Frog

Report back/Upcoming from Team Tom

Report back/Upcoming from Training, Outreach and Curation

Report back/Upcoming from BioAssist

Round-table from Floating Team Members

Upcoming Milestones/Cross Team Scheduling Issues

Support Hat and JIRA Review (alternate weeks)

Upcoming Meetings

Jeremy Cook (29th - 30th May).

Katy: Metadata meeting in Australia

ALL hand meeting: Not sure who is going yet

Paolo: Provenance meeting 23-may in Edinburgh

Funding News

Any Other Business (AOB)

Minuting for the Next Meeting

Previous/Next Minutes

Previous meeting: 2008-05-13

Next meeting: 2008-05-27

(Remember to create the next meeting page and copy over the actions. Go to myGrid meetings and do Add Content -> Add Page. If you create it by clicking from here then the this page will be the parent and the new page won't be listed from myGrid meetings. If that's the case, you can click Edit next to the Location to change the parent to myGrid meetings.)

Labels
  • None