Please read the notes in the whiteboard photos when reading the minutes below
1. Intro to how this will work (a few iterations to get this right)
2. Standup and make a mark - update white boards for e-Lab Active List topics - (feel free to change who does this amonst the relevant people) (doing this before 3 saves times as people trickle into the meeting and start putting up their updates)
3. All read what has been written (note down relevant questions)
4. Actions (all e-Lab relevant ones merged, reporting back from meetings derived from previous meta-meetings as actions is OK; please say it happened and the current working understanding - no elaborate details - as this would need another meeting)
5. Quick round table:
6. Research (any relevant research - e-Lab or Taverna)
7. Outreach/Events/Funding - not limited to e-Lab Active List - standing items at all meta-meetings
8. Any Other Business (Technology demos now once a Month not after each meeting at some yet to be decided regular slot)
9. Minuting & Photography (of white board) for next time
Stian: Created training calendar; skype him your google account email address to be added
Khalid: Noting the Poznan plenary (OpenPhacts)
Shoaib: Should sagecite be standing item?
To be removed from regular list.
Dave: Thanks for people who helped last tuesday.
Organizing monthly coming up.
Alistair: On a working group relating to ORCID, funded by openphacts
Donal: Server is virtually done; just tidying documentation
Carole: Sysmo report, quad booked, fitter! Jits has left. Manny called.
Galaxy must be on list; important, but not urgent.
Talked Paolo into leading EU-US concertation action on Scientific e-Infrastructure.
Job descriptions need to be done.
Kostas: Will contact Casey Bergman about use case.