myGrid State of the Nation
- extensions need to be rich enough to support replay/rerun/partial rerun.
- should be able to take in grey-box provenance from external tools.
- needs to capture user actions and decisions.
- Using wfdesc to describe the workflows within components.
- Using RightField (Note Kristina's observations).
- Runtime (Input/output formats, etc)
- Components are:
- SP compliant
- Should bleed between all tools.
- So an annotation on a workflow in myExp should be attached to the workflow, not stuck in myExp.
- USE SCUFL2
- SCUFL2 need to go into the WfE hackathons
- WfE will do this via back door
- Needs to be owned by someone
Structured object support
- with Interface (call it Taverna Player)
- Starter Packs
- Different starter sets of services for different domains (switchable/changeable).
- Working with workflow fragments
- Workflow diagram output
- Workflow simplification
- Folding services up (hiding/grouping/blocking)
- Workbench is the component maker
- Data Bundle needs to be owned.
- Kym and Bamdad to present their work (Carole to arrange).
- Remove "demonstrator" from things we show.
- Top-level view of marketing and packaging (Duncan).
- Forums in myExperiment.
- PALs for Taverna and myExperiment.
- Checklist of things that we could pass between myExperiment and Taverna.